What Developments Will Impact Your Business This Year?
PrePass discusses five trends that will have a big impact on trucking in 2020: Increasing marijuana use, changing truck driver demographics, connected vehicles, the internet of things (IOT) and trucking data security.
- Implications of marijuana legalization for attracting and retaining drivers, and impacts to the overall trucking industry.
- Strategies and tactics leading fleets use to find and attract minority and female drivers.
- Improve your fleet productivity and safety with connected vehicle technology and fleet performance data.
- Why trucking is particularly susceptible to cyberattacks and how to reduce your 'attack surface' vulnerabilities.
- How the "Internet of Things" (IoT) will change the trucking industry and why you should care.
Brought to you by:
Kelly Frey has over 25 years of experience with connected vehicles and fleet compliance solutions. Kelly currently leads sales and customer success for PrePass. Previously he was co-founder and CEO of BigRoad, and held other executive positions at CN Rail, Verizon Connect, Xata and Descartes Systems Group.